The Mississippi Valley Library District is looking for a full-time Outreach Coordinator.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Public service desk coverage
- Book donations
- Rummage sale/online sales/Book Nook
- Liaison to the Friends of the Library and other volunteers
- Community outreach at local events
- Serve as the district representative to local committees and organizations
A qualified applicant will have fundraising experience and a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Library experience preferred.
Competitive salary plus benefits. Schedule includes evenings and weekend rotations. Resume and cover letter may be mailed or delivered to Vicky Hart, Collinsville Memorial Library Center, 408 West Main Street, Collinsville IL 62234, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 9, 2018.