TEMPORARY PART-TIME LIBRARY CLERK:
- Schedule is mornings Monday-Thursday, midday Friday, and occasional evenings and weekends. Averages approximately 18 hours per week, with a maximum of 1000 hours per calendar year. Position is temporary and is anticipated to be needed for approximately six months.
- The ideal candidate should be interested in working in a customer service oriented organization, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and possesses strong general computer and research skills.
- Duties include responding to customer inquiries in person and by phone, readers’ advisory and reference, assisting patrons in use of the online catalog and the library's research tools, and performing all duties associated with an automated circulation system. Applicants must also have the ability to lift twenty-five pounds.
- Beginning salary: $11.00/hr.
- Minimum requirement of High School Diploma. Previous library experience in an automated environment, Associates Degree, or BA is preferred.
- Review of applications will continue until position is filled. Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.